Skills: Project Engineer, Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Primary purpose of job
Lead the Planning and Scheduling functions necessary to achieve the successful and timely execution of a portfolio of projects and to ensure the effective operation of the respective Engineering Department.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 15 years experience in project engineering, of which 8 years in project planning of Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years at supervisory level.
- Expert in planning and scheduling of large complex projects. Expert level working knowledge in Primavera and associated applications.
- Extensive working experience in project engineering, planning, scheduling & phasing, project control & monitoring, forecasting/trending, invoice verification, risk assessment, change management, review and analysis of variations/ Extension of Time claims.
- Dynamic leadership qualities and project management skills with excellent track record in meeting project objectives successfully.
- Extensive knowledge of contractual aspects applicable to project execution and construction industry with wide ranging experience in managing contractual disputes and arbitration issues will be advantageous.
- Solid career progression with reputable Owner / Contractor organizations.
- Excellent verbal/written English.
- High level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages.
- Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
BSc or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline. Preferably Certified PMP or equivalent professional association
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.