Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Title: Customer Operations Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Market Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's 50 World's Most Innovative Companies'. My client is currently expanding its Customer Operations team, which will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry. You do not need any prior knowledge, just a notable enthusiasm for customer success and willingness to learn. This role is open to those with 1 to 3 years of professional experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
• Manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that each client is gaining maximum utility from deployment.
• Manage client escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business.
• Work closely with the Commercial Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
• Have excellent organizational and project management skills, working with high valued customers in a pressurized environment.
• Present, discuss and demonstrate cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts as required.
• You will also need to be prepared to travel, at short notice, to visit clients as directed by senior management.
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
• Minimum 2:1 from a leading University
• 1+ year experience in a role that encompasses Customer Operations, Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Client Service or Consulting
• Ability to manage in complex and crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
• Able to effectively communicate with senior business professionals across every industry vertical
• Familiarity with enterprise networking technology
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills, self-motivation and goal orientated at all times.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!