NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large fertilizer company, is looking for a Project Construction Coordinator on a contract role based in Rocanville Saskatchewan at a Potash Mine. The individuals needs to be local or have their own accomodations in the area. This role is to start asap until the end of November, however could very likely be extended. Job Details
The Project Construction Coordinator will be accountable for contractor supervision on surface properties and safe efficient coordination of activities to support the execution of the Capital program.
- The Coordinators primary task will be to ensure safe, efficient collaboration and coordination of surface capital project field activities and ensure they are as per expectations, schedules and report all deviations or take steps required.
- The Coordinator will support the construction contractors to successfully execute the various projects being completed under the Capital program through effective communication with the clients stakeholders, safety and quality specialists, project managers, engineers and planners as appropriate.
- Provide site specific construction expertise, ensuring Owner policies and procedures are adhered to and enforce expectations to align with the needs of site and procurement contracts. Review, monitor and report deficiencies of all project and site processes (time card coding, meeting structure, schedule expectations, safety permit completions and compliance, reporting of incidents, etc.).
- Work with internal and external engineering teams regarding technical documentation requirements, schematic requirements and quality control objectives during procurement and execution.
- 5 + years of coordination/ management field experience
- Previous potash mine experience is preferred
- Field experience with mechanical, electrical, mining or civil
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.