Skills: Process Management, Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- A Transition Manager is responsible for migrating the function or process from the donor location or organization to the receiving.
- Candidate will be managing the day to day affairs of a migration through the 5 steps of transitioning work.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills, both in verbal and written across many levels in the organization, as the role requires extensive interaction with stakeholders.
- Project Management experience in developing and executing project work plans, timelines and budgets.
- C an handle multiple complex tasks at once without missing deadlines - strong prioritization skills.
- Candidate will have lived or spent considerable amount of time overseas, working in cross-cultural environments.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business
- Under broad direction, support and execute highly complex tasks related to finance and accounting business processes and applications that are critical to the organization.
- Tasks may involve development and implementation of new or improved processes around existing highly complex financial and analytical models and critical business processes.
- Maintains data and reporting elements for new or advanced business applications and reporting tools that require a high degree of accuracy, including metric development and reporting.
- May develop documentation and materials to support training of other employees as well as conduct the training.
- Working with the appropriate stakeholders, analyzes critical business processes and adherence deficiencies across regions and/or business units and develops and delivers the business case for change to drive improvement.
- Serves as an advisor on questions of policy, procedure, controls, and guideline interpretation and application, including updates and revisions, to facilitate the execution of processes and ensure internal control compliance.
- Ensures that systems and processes meet the needs of stakeholders by creating tools, monitoring development, and testing the results.
- May be responsible for preparation, review, and accuracy of business activities within the department.
- Completion of a university degree in business, computer science, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, supply chain.
- 5 years of experience in a related analyst position.
- This role requires a strong working knowledge of industry and company acumen.
- Assist with coordinating and supervising staff employees in the activities that support the execution of tasks related to finance and accounting business processes and applications that are critical to the accounting organization.
- MBA or graduate degree is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 88337
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.