Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Staff Full Stack Java Developer to join the team in Bangalore, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Capture system level requirements by brainstorming with Sr. Architects, Businesses & Product Managers
- Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts
- Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
- Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module
- Possess advanced domain knowledge and show great customer focus. Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes.
- Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs
- Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
- Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice
- Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- Hands-on experience in Design Concepts of Microservices, Cloud design patterns, Async development, REST API design, Database design, ORM and JDBC Template, Responsive Web Design, Single Page Application, Messaging, DevOps concept.
- Experience on Databases such as PostgreSQL (primary), MongoDB.
- Experience in setting up end-to-end web application using AWS ecosystem.
- Hands on experience in tools including, Maven, Junit, Profiler, Gulp, Node, Bower, Webpacks, 3rd party visualisation library (D3, Highcharts, etc.)
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definition
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organizationAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.