Skills: Electrical Technician, Electrician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisiana, United States
- Demonstrate an advanced level of proficiency in executing workmanship on all production projects to include large line-ups and complex sections in areas of assembly, terminating, wiring and installing electrical components and devices into enclosures, per drawing packages and instructions defined by the Engineering Department.
- Install and mount electrical controls, panels, sensors and components by reading and comprehending schematics or documents, with minimal supervision, to efficiently build customized equipment in order to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Perform daily tasks with safe and proper use of equipment and tools, including tape measures, crimpers, drills, hand power tools, overhead cranes, pallet jacks, tilt tables, and saw horses.
- Interpret and apply basic to intermediate electrical manufacturing knowledge and principles while reading specifications to make determinations on component parts, methods, sequencing, and advising various team members or departments of errors to technical drawings as a means of proactive quality measures.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area by complying with safety procedures, rules, quality standards and best practices, and relying on pre-established guidelines or directions from senior team members to perform tasks optimally.
- Maintain operational excellence by completing necessary paperwork such as Engineering Corrective Reports, Non-conformance Reports, Corrective Action Reports, and Material Transfer Requests.
- 3 years of experience assembling and wiring electrical switchboards from a schematic or drawing in a manufacturing facility, required.
- 2 years of experience working in an electrical apprenticeship, as an electronic repairman, or HVAC installer, preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.