Skills: Field Service Tech, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisiana, United States
- Demonstrate a mastery level of proficiency in executing workmanship on all production projects to include large line-ups and complex sections in areas of assembling and installing copper bus into enclosures, per drawing packages and instructions defined by the Engineering Department.
- Install and mount conductive material into electrical enclosures by reading and comprehending schematics or documents, to efficiently build customized equipment in order to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Offer guidance and knowledge as a subject matter expert to others when working on complex projects or participating in cross-functional teams.
- Influence standards, processes, or technical development of junior bus assemblers through mentorship and training on proper techniques and execution.
- Interpret and apply advanced manufacturing knowledge and principles while reading specifications to make determinations on bussing parts, methods, sequencing and advising various team members or departments of errors to technical drawings as a means of proactive quality measures.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area by complying with safety procedures, rules, quality standards and best practices to perform tasks optimally.
- Maintain operational excellence by completing necessary paperwork such as Engineering Corrective Reports, Non-Conformance Reports, Corrective Action Reports, and Material Transfer Requests.
- 5 years of work experience assembling copper bus, or similar materials, into electrical control equipment in a manufacturing facility required.
- High School Diploma/GED required
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.