Skills: Field Service Tech, Fabrication
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisiana, United States
- Demonstrate a mastery level of proficiency in executing workmanship in areas of fabricating copper bus bars or other metal materials to include pressing, stamping, bending and plating, forming objects for low to high voltage applications into enclosures, per drawing packages and instructions defined by the Engineering Department.
- Properly store and separate bus bars according to size, thickness, or job number for ease during the Bus Assembly phase of projects.
- Offer guidance and knowledge as a subject matter expert to others when working on complex projects or participating in cross-functional teams.
- Influence standards, processes, or technical development of junior bus fabricators through mentorship and training on proper techniques and execution.
- Interpret and apply advanced manufacturing knowledge and principles while reading specifications to make determinations on bussing parts, methods, sequencing, and advising various team members or departments of errors to technical drawings as a means of proactive quality measures.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area by complying with safety procedures, rules, quality standards and best practices to perform tasks optimally.
- Maintain operational excellence by completing necessary paperwork such as Engineering Corrective Reports, Non Conformance Reports, Corrective Action Reports, and Material Transfer Requests.
- High School Diploma/GED, required. Experience
- 5 years of work experience fabricating copper bus, or similar materials, into electrical control equipment in a manufacturing facility, required.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.