Skills: Maintenance Technician, Field Service Tech, Electrical Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Power Gen/Electrical Service Technician
Schedule: On Call
**MUST LIVE WITHIN 150 MILES OF BROUSSARD, LA
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Our purpose, values and high-performance culture traits are fundamental to our success and offer wonderful opportunities for employee development.
- 3-5yrs experience in medium voltage (2100vac-13800vac)
- MUST be experienced within low voltage and generators
- Full knowledge and awareness of medium voltage safety
- Knowledge on proper termination of medium voltage equipment such as motors, VFDS, starters, MCCs, generators, etc.
- Capable of working with assistant and safely direct assistant as needed
- Physically fit
- Capable of communicating with customers on job locations and running jobs without any supervision
- Troubleshooting and repairing low and medium voltage equipment such as motors, motor starters, generators, VFDS, MCCs, Switchgears, etc.
- Knowledge in electrical practices and theory for low and medium voltage
- MUST be willing to work the on-call shift and be available for work 24/7
- MUST be okay with heights and flying. This position will be on land and offshore, as projects come in for completion.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and physical.
- An MVR will also be required for this position, so having no tickets or accidents on your record is necessary to qualify.
- Candidates MUST be willing and able to work a 24/7 callout schedule.
- Positions will consist of offshore and land locations.
- Candidates MUST be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Records Check.
- Provide account manager support by phone and email
- Complete preventative maintenance on department equipment
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Responsible for participating in all safety training and assisting in safety procedures such as first aid, CPR, fire drills and emergency evacuation.
- May be required to travel to worksite via marine or helicopter transport.
- May be required to reside at worksite on a predetermined work schedule.
- Take proper care of test instruments and tools in their care.
- 3+ years of offshore/in-land power generation electrical experience
- MUST have a Valid TWIC card
- MUST have a Valid driver license and clean driving record
- MUST LIVE WITHIN 150 MILES OF BROUSSARD, LA
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee developmen