Skills: Business Analyst, Energy / Commodity Trading, Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Londra, United Kingdom
- Prepare and review of daily PNL and risk reports and follow up any issues with relevant teams;
- Ensure that all risk limits are adhered to and assist in implementing new limits when necessary;
- Assist in identifying the significant risk within the business, ensuring that they are transparent to senior management
- Maintain a good knowledge of the current physical crude market as well as the refinery system;
- Support front office in new products and non-standard products approval;
- Participate in enhancement and development of in ETRM systems;
- Assist in defining forward curve methodologies for accurate mark to market and fair value reporting;
- Contribute to the month and quarter-end activities with Back Office/Accounting for crudes and derivatives portfolios;
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with different functions, e.g FO, BO, IT, Planning & Control;
- Frequent cooperation with the Refined Products market risk team and promote knowledge sharing between teams
- Guarantee compliance for trading procedures with relevant controls and support when necessary internal and external audit requests;
Permanent local contract. We are unable to offer visa support for this role.
- Highly organised, good attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Analytical mind and good numerical skills;
- Proactive and result oriented approach to work;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build and nurture effective relationships internally and externally;
- Full command of English language (spoken and written)
- University degree in economics, finance and / or engineering discipline;
- Very good knowledge of derivatives trading;
- Strong knowledge of EMEA oil market;
- Work experience in Market Risk or other quantitative departments within a bank and trading environment;
- Strong and solid knowledge of MS Office suite including excellent Excel and VBA skills, Matlab & SQL knowledge a plus;
About Eni Trading & Shipping (ETS)
Eni Trading & Shipping (ETS) is dedicated to commodity trading, providing services to third-party customers as well as Eni's divisions. As a centre of excellence for trading in crude oil, natural gas and refined products, ETS has a global presence and is active in all European markets as well as in America, Africa and Asia. Integrity, transparency and social responsibility underpin our work, and our team is made up of talented, motivated and skilled individuals across London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Singapore, Rome and Houston. ETS and its top management are headquartered in London, with a steadily growing staff pool of 148 employees, with another 370 internationally. Our integrated model will create a global centre of excellence for Eni's trading and commodities risk control.
With ETS you'll join an international business in a multicultural setting, immerse yourself in a fast-paced trading environment and gain a broad depth of knowledge to help shape your own career path.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates who are assessed to be more in line with the required profile will be contacted in order to continue the selection process.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.