Skills: Operations Management, Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
ITC Applications Manager - 12 Months Contract - Iraq
28 x 28 Rotation
ESSENTIAL:- Team management, manage project implementations, concerning Applications road map. Timelines & available budget. Drive the digitization & automation. Bachelors or Master degree in the field of Computer Science / IT / Management with IT, Experience in IT working in Oil & Gas Domain (Preferred Upstream / roles such as domain consultant or IT consultant), Good Understanding of Applications Architecture, Data Management & Industry standards practices Applications development projects concerning technical & administrative aspects. Maximo, workflow management tools such as FileNet. SQL, T-SQL MSSQL, PL-SQL Oracle. Good understanding (preferred technical experience) with Data analytics domain, relevant tools, solutions etc. ITIL V3
The ITC Applications Manager will be responsible for managing the Applications team, Projects & IT initiatives. Lead & help the Applications team be better at IT Services & Applications Maintenance. Work with multiple 3rd party vendors responsible for managing various Applications.
ITC Applications Manager Key Accountabilities
As the ITC Applications Manager you are expected to:
- Lead the team providing daily directions to support & deliver actively against agreed priorities.
- Lead activities to recover from incidents & completing subsequent problems, incident management & RCA.
- Hold Weekly / on requirement basis meetings to address the issues the team is facing & guide them overcome/resolve such issues.
- Manage 3rd Party Vendors who support & maintain applications.
- Design projects as per requirements, manage project implementations & related activities, that includes
- Drafting SoRs, Reviewing SoRs
- Accessing project feasibility concerning Applications road map, timelines & available budget
- Approving Proposed projects
- Review & approve Applications related projects
- Monitor end to end deployment of projects / activities to ensure successful completion.
- Drive the digitization & automation drive for Business users
- Produce & update / approve application roadmap
- Produce budgetary forecast for business case justification & Cost-benefit analysis.
- Monitor & manage contracts & licences
- Design Application team strategies
ITC Applications Manager Essential
Education - At least Bachelors or Master degree in the field of Computer Science / IT / Management with IT.
A proven track record in IT industry with experience in
- Experience in IT working in Oil & Gas Domain (Preferred Upstream / roles such as domain consultant or IT consultant)
- Experienced in requirement gathering for project design.
- Good Understanding of Applications Architecture, Data Management & Industry standards practices w.r.t Applications development projects concerning technical & administrative aspects.
- Experience with Tools
- Experience with Procure to Pay tools such as Maximo, workflow management tools such as FileNet.
- Experience with (SQL, T-SQL MSSQL, PL-SQL Oracle)
- Good understanding (preferred technical experience) with Data analytics domain, relevant tools, solutions etc.
- Working experience / understanding or certification or ITIL V3
ITC Applications Manager Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Technical Experience working for End to End Application development projects
- AZ-900 certified
- MTA, MCSA or MCSE certified for development & Administration
- PMP or PRINCE2 certified
- ITIL V3 Certified
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.