The Production Department is responsible for the delivery of quality products in a timely manner in order to support our efforts. The overall objective of this position is to provide high quality craftsmanship in electrical assembly and wiring techniques in order to contribute to a team focused on achieving industry leading cycle time, delivering superior quality, and assisting in reducing per unit costs to drive operational success.
- Demonstrate a mastery level of proficiency in executing workmanship on all production projects to include large lineups and complex sections in areas of assembly, terminating, wiring and installing electrical components and devices into enclosures, per drawing packages and instructions defined by the Engineering Department.
- Install and mount electrical controls, panels, sensors and components by reading and comprehending schematics or documents to efficiently build customized equipment in order to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Offer guidance and knowledge as a subject matter expert to others when working on complex projects or participating on cross-functional teams.
- Influence standards, processes, or technical development of junior wiremen through mentorship and training on proper techniques and execution.
- Interpret and apply advanced electrical manufacturing knowledge and principles while reading specifications to make determinations on component parts, methods, sequencing, and advising various team members or departments of errors to technical drawings as a means of proactive quality measures.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area by complying with safety procedures, rules, quality standards and best practices, and relying on pre-established guidelines or directions from senior team members to perform tasks optimally.
- Maintain operational excellence by completing necessary paperwork such as Engineering Corrective Reports, Non Conformance Reports, Corrective Action Reports, and Material Transfer Requests.
- High School Diploma/GED, required.
- 5 years of experience assembling and wiring electrical switchboards from a schematic or drawing in a manufacturing facility, required.
- 2 years of experience working in an electrical apprenticeship, as an electronic repairman, or HVAC installer, preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.