- Responsible for selling Ultrasonic product(s), services, or solutions to key customers within a geographic area
- Acting as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers to build relationships and customer success
- Develop business in existing and new accounts.
- Managing the complexity of the full sales life cycle to successful customer completion
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and various levels of decision makers at customer sites to manage the complexity of the sales proposal
- Cooperating with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have excellent sales skills, with the ability to teach, train & inspire others
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences
- Speak English and German fluently
- Have experience providing innovative, adaptive technical solutions and support to customers
- Be a natural, proactive communicator with good negotiation skills
- Demonstrate your passion for building trusted relationships with customers and stakeholders from all levels of the organisation
- Be an effective team contributor and member
- Having Ultrasound background is considered an advantage, but not a necessity, as relevant technical support will be provided by other functions of the business.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.