Roles and Responsibilities
- Have a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical Identity & Access Management concepts and principles of Cyber Security
- Strong knowledge of security concepts in technologies that intersect with Identity Management
- Strong knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols
Work on cross-functional projects and teams to deliver security solutions for the business
- Define and document functional and technical requirements for integrating new or existing IAM platforms including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication
- May train new team members in specific technology or process area
- Develop trusted relationships and maintain an effective network across Baker
- Hughes Information Technology/Digital Technology (DT) organization
- Provide content and deliver status updates for key stakeholders, including but not limited to, Compliance Risk and Cyber Security Leadership team, Product leaders, DT Control Owners.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or Highschool diploma\\GED or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 6 years with relevant professional experience in Identity and Access Management, and Cyber Security
- Hands on Experience with OKTA, PING, Siteminder, O365 authentication and in general with SAML, OIDC protocols
- Experience with cloud architectures particularly Azure and GCP native IAM controls
- Experience of Applied Cryptography and PKI
- Experience with O365, Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with Privileged access management (PAM) architectures and capabilities (least privileged, session management, vaulting, and endpoint privileged management). Experience with CyberArk or Azure PIM a plus
- Experience with Identity Governance processes and solutions such as Sailpoint or Saviynt a plus
- Experience with MDM capabilities such as InTune, Jamf, or Airwatch
- Experience with API Gateway and microservices architectures
- Understanding of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance with all regulations and frameworks (NIST, HIPPA-HITECH, HITRUST, PCI, GDPR)
- Proven Leadership and team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
- Candidates willing to work out of an office located in Houston, TX are preferred
- The position is available for working on a remote basis
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.