New York, United States
New York, United States
Skills: Business Analyst, IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: New York, United States
Why join us?
We are a company that wants to help you in your job search. Core Group Resources is America's leading maritime and offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has experience in offshore. As a team, we make it our priority to efficiently match great people with the perfect job.
Director of Technology and Data
- New York, NY
- Washington D.C.
Our client designs and develops custom solutions by combining the right mixture off expertise. With every client and situation, they build on this experience by collaborating to create innovative, customized solutions and strategies designed for today's dynamic business environment to provide clients unparalleled insight and experience across a wide range of economic, governance, and regulatory challenges.
Qualifications for the role:
- Create growth strategies for services and team development within a specific domain or industry focus area
- Mentor and drive team development as part of (and outside of) engagements with an emphasis on local team members
- Execute and expand on projects involving the identification, collection, processing, review, and/or analyses of electronic data relevant to management consulting, financial investigation and/or regulatory/compliance engagements
- Utilize knowledge of databases and programming languages to analyze and interpret data, to include financial, operational, and transactional data and identify potentially sensitive data content relevant to engagement objectives
- Identify, research, and organize information to assess the appropriateness and sufficiency of data to facilitate effective analysis
- Create, prepare and validate analyses, reports, presentations, quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverables regarding project scope and/or results of work performed
- Lead client meetings to review results of work performed
- Responsible for leadership and management of day-to-day activities of a project including interaction with other team members, professionals from other firms involved in the engagement, and client personnel
- BS in Computer Science, Business Analytics or other analytical area
- 8+ years of experience working in a consulting firm or similar environment
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial ability to grow a team and/or expand service offerings
- Strong ability to be a technical and/or analytical thought leader and desire to utilize data and technology to solve complex problems
- Team player and innovative leader who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), quantitative, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, and motivation to succeed