Are you a Drilling Fluids Engineer looking for interesting projects?Join our innovating Drilling fluids team
Our Drilling Fluids business provides intelligent, connected technologies to support, monitor and control drilling processes. We provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. Providing customers with the excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Take ownership for leading projects
As a Drilling Fluids Engineer, you'll be responsible for providing onsite services for drilling cervices fluids. You'll work with best equipment and chemical reagents providing relevant solutions for drilling process. Working closely with the customer you will be following specific procedures to provide ongoing support to assist operationsAs a Drilling fluids engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Providing fluid mixing, pumping and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties to ensure correct levels for operation
- Maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by testing to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining inventory at customer well sites to ensure correct and adequate stock levels
- Providing full technical drilling fluids documents to support during drilling process
Work in a way that works for you
- Have professional experience with oil-based drilling fluids on several different projects
- Have a High School or Technical school diploma and demonstrate experience in Oil and gas or Chemical industry
- Have the ability to work in different environments and on different locations
- Be able to speak Russian fluently
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across Nefteyugans region. When rotation is complete, we offer you the opportunity to take leave before your next rotation.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.