This role will be responsible for providing onsite services for drilling cervices fluids.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under supervision provides onsite services by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Maintains fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
- Maintains inventory at customer well sites.
- Must provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- May make sales calls on the field and field office level or accompany Sales Representative performing the same function.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing our customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers' production.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Technical degree preferred
- At least 2 years of industry experience required
- Fluent Russian
- Experience with Oil-based mud
- Strong product knowledge
- Ability to work in different environments
- Nefteyugansk, Russia
- Temporary contract
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.