Skills: Secretarial or Administrative, Radioman
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Operate and maintain communication equipment in the radio room(s) and administer POB, lifeboat and cabin allocations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Excel required
- Proficient in verbal and written English language skills and able to effectively communicate
- 3+ years previous experience in a role on a 6th generation semi-sub drilling rig or drillship
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
- Offshore training required:
- BOSIET / HUET
- Rig Pass / Safe Gulf
- Establishes and coordinates all radio communications
- Receives and transmits radio communications in accordance with applicable international regulations
- Responsible for continually updating POB and lifeboat lists as personnel movements take place
- Performs and coordinates isolation of radio equipment and transmissions during periods of radio silence
- Responsible for correspondence associated with helicopter operations, including radio communications with the heliport, weather, helicopters, passengers and cargo manifests
- Inspection and maintenance of radio equipment, associated batteries and antenna's
- Administration duties as instructed and directed by supervisor
- Organize crew change activities, accommodation, air and ground transportation
- Maintains a log of all aircraft activities
- Be conversant in the company's data bases SAMS, TMS, Synergi etc.
- Ensure that the permit to work and isolation systems are strictly adhered
- Ensure that approved rig operating procedures are adhered to at all times. Report all unsafe activities, situations, and potential hazards to supervisor
- Actively participate in weekly rig and departmental safety meetings
- Actively participate in the Safety Management Systems
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained in assigned areas
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools
- Perform all emergency duties as per designation on the station bill
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Position OFFSHORE RIG ADMINISTRATOR - GOM Location Puglisevich USA Ltd. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: