- Serve as the financial application access governance and system admin security subject matter expert
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security access model in adherence with leading practice controls
- Provide support to control access permission and privileges
- Monitor and manage user access and security
- Manage escalated security issues from investigation through recommendation and audit remediation plan(s)
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss
- Enforce adherence to Baker Hughes' SOX and SOD controls
- Create, evaluate, and maintain system documentation
- Execute periodic access reviews
- Implement system administration security for applications including security related to implementation, upgrades, deployments, and enhancements.
- Provide support for ERP Sysadmin Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects, identify, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Assess security and identify gaps with respect to Baker Hughes' IT General Controls, Segregation of Duties (SOD) rulesets and Sensitive Access matrix
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 7-10 years of hands-on experience implementing and maintaining application security concepts and strategies and operational administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of application access provisioning, role/responsibility assignment and set up.
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with Savyint or SailPoint SOD tools, Oracle ERP, GRC applications and other SOX applications access governance experience is a plus.
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and driven to results
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Houston, TX - Aldine Westfield Rd
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.