Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD33 - CAD46 per hour
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking an Advisor Web Integration for a contract role in North York or Chatham, ON. The individual must be local.
Public Affairs is looking for an individual to assist with the integration into one website which delivers a positive customer experience at all touchpoints and supports achievement of the company's strategic priorities:
• Seamlessly serves the transactional and informational needs of a diverse customer base (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Storage and Transmission).
• Effectively supports the company's growth initiatives:
o Expansion into new communities
o Attaching new customers
o Gas nominations
o New low-carbon initiatives
o Energy conservation programs
o New products and services
o Increased self-serve options
• Offers a consistent brand experience
• Is responsive and accessible (meeting requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. This project will provide the opportunity to support a Top Tier initiative and gain experience across multiple business units.
• Share accountability for leading the web integration phase II project.
• Track project status and performance and analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
• Delegate project tasks based on individual skill sets, strengths and experiences.
Website content management
• Support the implementation of the web content and related tools (e.g. energy calculators) for the integrated website.
• Co-lead implementation of new website publishing and workflow processes, including process documentation and publisher training.
Develop effective relationships with multiple internal stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Care, unionline, Attachment Centres, etc.) and be able to understand and negotiate client requests.
• Make recommendations on future functionality requirements to enhance or improve existing web experience for our customers.
• Understand and work with existing tools (COVEO, Google Search) to identify content gaps and best practices for website search strategy.
• Support external vendor/TIS/Web Integration team in implementing the content structure that meets the needs of amalgamated utility clients and our customers.
• Align with other website initiatives that will impact the web integration project including My Account/CIS implementation, Get Connected, unionline update and others as needed.
Testing and Implementation
• Write documentation to allow for sustainment and knowledge transfer following implementation.
• Assist in development of a testing plan to ensure successful website launch.
• Develop an implementation plan that will allow for cutover to new infrastructure with no impact to client or customer base.
Content Writing and Brand Consistency
• Develop and write content in consultation with internal stakeholders.
• Support management of the online brand to ensure brand standards and guidelines are adhered to on all websites, online tools and customer self-serve applications
• Support management of the online corporate brand to ensure consistency of voice, alignment with our core values, supports our overall corporate brand and reputation, and supports and advances key corporate business objectives.
• Ensure adherence to accessibility standards.
Vendor Relationship & Management
• Establish and maintain day-to-day relationships with vendors (existing & new)
• Ongoing review of vendor performance
• Resolution of any issues
• Related college or university degree and 5+ years of directly related experience.
• Web content management. Direct experience with website integration is an asset.
• Proven leadership skills and experience to develop and coach the team to maximum potential and drive team results.
• Proven ability to innovate, take initiative and manage change
• Demonstrated commitment to the clients ways of working:
Accountability, communicating effectively, building relationships, collaborating as one team, leading by example and engaging and developing our people.
• Demonstrated focus on effective decision making and ability to utilize effective processes.
• Excellent client and customer focus while interacting with multiple, competing and tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to make effective presentations to all levels of management.
• Experience undertaking similar projects an asset.
• The ability to deliver on objectives and commitments.
• Organized with a proven ability to prioritize work.
• A proactive and self-motivated individual who is able to identify issues and appropriate strategies for resolution.
• Confidence and understanding of principles of best practice content management and web design.
• Understanding of Sitecore development an asset.
• Good judgment and integrity
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.