At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.ON THIS JOB
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the operation of the equipment and tools necessary to meet the requirements set by the customer in the work assigned Tubing area in Paraíso, Tabasco, México.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Work Experience BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Coordinate all activities related to coiled tubing services.
- Ensure efficient execution of services in accordance with the requirements of safety, quality and operational procedures of the customer and the company.
- Ensure compliance checks, registry performed preventive and corrective maintenance to equipment based on the defined maintenance plan.
- Direct and efficient communication with the engineering department, coordinators, customer representatives on location and others involved in the service.
- Inventory control of spare parts, tools and accessories required on computers.
- Ensure implementation of safe handling procedures to and from the locations.
- Conduct audits and inspections to jobs.
- Presentation monthly operations department management (efficiency indicators HSE and Quality, costs for work performed, staff training and maintenance operations performed on the equipment).
- A minimum of four (4) years for bachelor level staff and 6 (six) years technical staff or middle level education in the management and operation of Coiled Tubing jobs, pressure control equipment, pumping unit high pressure nitrogen unit, 20 Tons Crane onwards
- Management tractor trailer or fifth wheel
- Experience in preventive and corrective maintenance of this equipment
- Driving license for heavy units
- Knowledge in data acquisition systems in real time, ability to read and interpret graphs generated by fluid pumping equipment and nitrogen and coiled tubing
- Experience in fishing operations, stimulation and grinding, in wells with a minimum depth of 5.000 meters in corrosive H2S and CO2, aromatic solvents, acids and nitrogen, fund management tools
- Knowledge and use of Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Intermediate level of English
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.