Baker Hughes has an opening for an Process Account Representative in Sweeny, TX. As a leader in the oil refining services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop technical background on Baker Hughes products and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Assist with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Maintain and service key customer account
- Engage, entertain, and communicate with plant personnel at customer facilities.
- Handle special projects (internal and external), as assigned
- Learn Baker Hughes product and services technologies.
- Manage existing chemical business at major account.
- Identify and close new sales growth opportunities.
- Lead and oversee activities within assigned accounts.
- Interface across the internal organization.
- Build strong relationships with key customers through value-selling and entertainment.
- Provide daily service reports and conduct KPI & Business Reviews
- Support chemical feed application maintenance and troubleshooting
- Backfill & provide technician support/back fill for chemical transfers, sample collections and lab testing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in a industrial or refinery enviorment
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Process Simulation software
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- 2 years industrial / refinery experience
- Experience with hydrocarbon process treatment (desalting, corrosion and finished fuels treatment) within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position.
- Experience with Industrial Sales
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry degree
- Project Management experience
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.