Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Saint-Nazaire, France
Power Plant Manager - Thermal Generation
Thermal activities in Europe include natural gas, coal, biomass and large-scale Combined Heat Power assets
- Optimize the profitability (risks, cost, revenues) of the plant in accordance with the company strategy.
- Be responsible for the profit and loss (P&L) of the entity
- Be in charge of the local relationship with stakeholders
- Be accountable for health, safety and environment results of the plants
- Manage the O&M of the plants
- Manage the optimization of revenues of the assets
- Manage the technical performance of the plants
- Manage all customer and partnership contracts
- Capture opportunities in the industrial service market and help to develop new projects in collaboration with the Business Development team
- Manage the audits processes of the plants.
- Manage staff (about 30 people) and social relations within the entity
- Manage the relationships with public authorities, partners and customers
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.