Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Senior Liner Hanger Supervisor to join the team in Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaEssential Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction is proficient in running most Wellbore Construction applications in the district.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction and/or other product groups
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- Advises and trouble shoots on Wellbore Construction issues in the district
- Conducts on-the-job training as required
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Two-year Technical college degree
- 10 -15 years' experience in Liner Hanger, Upper Completions and Lower Completions field. operations
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction products in one or more product lines
- May be competent in medium to high risk applications in other product groups
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.