Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Maintenance Engineer, Fishing
Other Skills: Fishing, whip-stocks, drill ship, re-entry, BHA
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
We are looking to hire a Senior Fishing Supervisor for Weatherford's Intervention Services division in Mumbai on a rotational work schedule of 35/35. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for Open / Cased Hole Fishng / Re-Entry services, Hydraulic Whip-stocks Pilot / Section milling including Drill ship / floater operations.
- Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system
- Active participation in workshop safety & tool box meetings
- Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts
- Ensure third party compliance
- Actively promote positive safety culture
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the IMS system
- Ensure all resources are fit for purpose
- Raise corrective actions for all non-conformances
- Comply with work instructions and HSE guidelines
- Identify areas requiring improvement and/ or audits
- To assist with operations of down hole tools and fishing equipment at customer job site
- To assist with dispatching preparation and maintenance of down hole tools and fishing equipment ensuring they are maintained and inspected to relevant standards and are fit for purpose
- To assist with liaising with customer and drilling crew in regard to trouble shooting and job planning
- To assist with training and performance management of Fishing Engineers
- To complete job reports and other relevant paperwork and ensure these are filed and distributed accordingly
- To assist with product sales and support functions
- Be willing to be on call for duty 24 hours (if needed)
- Overall experience of 15 years' in Oil field services with at least 5-7 years' of 'stand-alone' fishing engineering experience in Deep water Drill ships / floaters
- Knowledge of re-entry & hydraulic whip-stocks, Casing/Cutting operations, Wells, Drilling procedures is mandatory
- Must have experience in running fishing tools, BHAs (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Good written and verbal English language skills
B.E/ B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Instrumentation/Electronics/ Mechanical or related field (Grad/UG or Diploma - Any field can be considered)
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.