United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Training Rep
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $400 - $500 per day, Benefits: Insurance + flights + Visa
Location: United Arab Emirates
Offshore Training and Assessment Supervisor - UAE
We are looking for Offshore Training and Assessment Supervisor for a Major offshore production Company in UAE
Suitable candidate will have;
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Industry recognized training qualifications.
- Preferably with BOSIET / T-BOSIET and/or International Minimum Industry Safety Training (IMIST) certification.
- 10+ years Operations and / or Maintenance experience in an upstream offshore production environment.
- Experienced in the preparation, delivery, and evaluation of HSE, Competency Assurance, and Technical training programmes.
- Experienced in on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- Experienced in the running of Competency Assurance programmes.
- Experienced in the workplace application of HSE policies and procedures.
- Experienced in the workplace application of Competency Assurance standards and procedures.
- Effective communicator in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent planning and organization skills to independently manage a range of responsibilities across multiple locations.
- Strong internal drive and motivation to champion programme integrity and standards.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Medically fit to work offshore; physically fit to work in hot and humid climates
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.