Partner with business leadership to manage branding, product and/or services promotion, and partner with the business to provide functional expertise. Participate in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy. Drive customer communications program success in the areas of marketing communications, digital communications & events management. Develops an operational plan for its own department. Operational contributions to the plan of the larger unit.Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead communications strategy and execution of communication plans with external parties, within the Company, and across the business. Develop market communications engagement that supports the business strategy. Provide efficient communication execution with customers, business leaders, and the media. Align and integrate communication plans across organizations. Integrate marketing / customer communications to strengthen the Baker Hughes brand. Direct business-level communications activities in support of corporate strategies and initiatives
- Develop elaborated proposals for changing processes and procedures assessing the impact on directly related processes/functions.
- Ability to communicate the broader picture to the team. Use of basic influencing skills to deliver on assigned goals.
- Service unit providing services to the function or directly to the business.
- Handles department work guided by procedures. Exceptional cases are resolved by choosing the right procedure.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Communications). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Customer/Marketing Communications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.