At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Role Summary
This position develops practical and innovative ways to identify and achieve goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, use your experience or experience to solve problems, develop and execute goals for yourself and others and have the ability to implement short term and some long term business goals. Essential Responsibilities:
Work Experience Qualifications:
- Conduct the execution of the project, analysis or evaluation of assigned projects using some engineering principles adhering to the standards, practices, procedures and requirements of the product / business program;
- Provide technical leadership for the qualification, development and improvement of metals and polymeric materials applied in the manufacture of flexible tubes;
- We recommend approaches to meet technical and programming requirements;
- Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contractual commitments;
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems;
- Provide technical leadership to other employees and assigned teams; Ment others in the organization;
- Ensure adequate documentation of the technical data generated for the projects and / or tasks assigned in accordance with engineering policies and procedures;
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments;
- Direct or participate in organizational efforts in designated projects and / or tasks;
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews;
- Work to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures related to Health, Safety and Environment, ensuring that they are practiced by employees, suppliers and third parties, reporting any non-compliance, accident, incident or potential risk situations and interrupting any unsafe or unsafe situations. harmful to the environment, health and safety, based on attitude, training, leadership and commitment.
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related areas;
· At least 3 additional years of engineering experience;
· At least two years of experience in research and development, preferably for flexible tubes.
· Computer skills (Office package);
· Fluent English;
· Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Ability to guide and influence others;
· Strong process orientation when approaching work;
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
· Ability to influence others and create cohesive groups;
· Understanding of flexible piping systems, design of auxiliary and handling equipment and associated installation methods.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.