At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Role Summary:
- Responsible for leading Baker Hughes representation with key customers in the Brasil. This includes IOCs and Independent producers operating, the role is responsible for providing the region commercial leadership, growing Brasil orders pipeline, delivering on orders targets and margins and driving proactive customer engagement.
- Understanding customer needs, competitor moves, including in-depth information that identifies key industry stakeholders and trends across the Baker Hughes region.
- She/he works in close collaboration with other teams in the company like commercial operations teams, key accounts, engineering.
- The role involves understanding the Oil & Gas customer and competitive ecosystem and developing the 'futures' landscape for respective region.
- Own and lead the quarterly intelligence reports, including key themes, customer spends, competitive moves and key planning assumptions.
- Developing an influencer mapping for key stakeholders such as Private producers, OFS, EPCs, Process Licensors& Engineering design firms for early project influencing.
Work Experience Qualifications:
- Early Engagement, develop customer relationships and promote proactive business
- Develop key Product Company network for credible and proactive engagement
- Grow Deal pipeline and orders with customer base
- Understand Customers' needs and Competitor approach moves/results
- In-depth customer and competitive play books and tactical plans for KAs in the respective region
- 8+ years of experience in wellheads, Intervention and Workover systems and related equipment.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical or marketing discipline from an accredited college or university
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and communication skills with minimum 5 years of experience in sales, marketing tools and energy industry
- Track Record in developing account plans and strategy and growing proactive business
- Demonstrated understanding of the broader O&G market & its customers
- Ability to build up networks and credibility with, external parties, peers and senior staff
- Proven leadership in strategic customer assessments
- Profound understanding of Global& Regional O&G Customer dynamics
- A highly motivated "self-starter" who is goal oriented, has strong interpersonal, communication, and technical skills
- Fluent Portuguese & English communication skills (oral & written)
- Previous sales and or business development Experience
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.