Instrumentation & Control Lead
This is a long term contract based out of our clients offices in Europe. Local accommodation and transportation to and from the office is provided. The successful candidate must have the right to work in Europe without sponsorship.
Academic: Higher Technical Engineer
Activities to Develop:
- 10 years of experience, recommended in Offshore Substations
- Recommended experience in German BSH requirements
- Experience in I&C subsystems (DCS, Scada, field instrumentation, FDS, FiFi, Inert Gas & communication protocols).
- Control System topology design for offshore projects.
- Technical Specification and technical document (IO List, Inst List, Cause & Effect matrix, Functional Descriptions, Control Narratives, etc).
- Technical Specification of motorized and pneumatic valves.
- Technical specification of I&C Cables.
- Flowchart from process description.
- Factory Acceptance test assistance in vendor installations.
- Expediting (Technical evaluation and follow on the purchase) of I&C devices.
- Fire Detection System control.
- I&C team management.
- Guarantee the coordination of works with the rest of disciplines within the Engineering Department and within their own department.
- Undertake design and analysis activities in accordance with tasks assigned on Project.
- Produce project status reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Produce project status reports
- IEC (International Electro technical Commission)
- VDE (German Federation of Electro technical, Electronic and Information Technology Industries)
- VdS German safety std
- KKS (Kraftwerk Kennzeichen System) Power Plant Item Designation System.
- ISA (International Society of Automation)
Language: ABOUT PETROPLAN
- Microsoft Office.
- Smart Plant (Intools).
- AVEVA Instrumentation.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.