Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Contract Pumper/Gauger in Pointe Coupee Parish. **Candidates must live local***
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
• Make daily routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
• Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
• Analyze production related problems and work with field supervisors, production manager, and any other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
• Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
• Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained; check for spills and fluid leaks.
• Routinely inspect pumping units, compressors, and other equipment; ensure they are well maintained.
• Communicate regularly with production manager and relief pumper.
• Ensure company provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned.
• Any other duties as required.
Skills / Qualifications
High school diploma or GED required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.