Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bakersfield, California, United States
- Weld components in flat, vertical, horizontal or overhead positions.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend and grind component parts.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment and materials.
- Examine work for defects.
- Operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
Minimum Job Qualifications
Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
2/3 years experience.
Knowledge of Mig and Tig.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.