Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bucharest, Romania
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements in line with local GAAP to a standard ready for external audit
• Regularly review the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue & profitability, in addition to full understanding of the balance sheet
• Liaise with Cameron local finance staff (plant/project controllers) around the world to build out statutory packs and finalise financial statements
• Communicate and provide information to external auditors and global finance team to ensure an efficient audit process
• Process improvement & driving a 'right first time' mentality in the field organizations
• Analyze and prepare reports to support transfer pricing and cross border billing processes consistent with the tax organizations guidance
• Indirect tax analysis and compliance
• Ad hoc financial analysis and projects as required
Minimum Job Qualifications
- To perform the job successfully, preferably the individual should demonstrate a background in external or internal audit, strong understanding of IFRS and proven analytical skills (data interpretation and review).
- You should possess excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization.
- Experience on SAP (or another ERP system) would be beneficial.
- Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be desirable.
- You must also be able to communicate advanced in English and Spanish.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.