Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Suwanee, Georgia, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.SuwaneeGeorgia
***For the right candidate, this person can work remote from anywhere within the US. Ideal locations would be Suwanee, GA | Houston, TX | Chicago, IL | Los Angeles, CA ***
The LIMS Administrator role will operate within the Oil Condition Monitoring (OCM) division of Bureau Veritas. The LIMS platform is a critical component of our IS infrastructure, allowing the lab to operate efficiently and deliver sample results through our online portal. The role is key part of BV's strategy focusing on digital platforms. While the existing system is operational, this role will focus on projects designed to increase automation, improve workflow, and otherwise maximize the potential of the Labware software. This is a full-time job and does require some off-hour/weekend work for scheduled maintenance.
Examples of routine responsibilities:
• Develop, test, implement & maintain Labware LIMS templates
• Monitor Labware LIMS performance and implement approved suggestions for optimizing performance
• Perform more complex configuration of laboratory information systems
• Perform data cleansing in an Oracle database
• Provide technical support for tier 2 escalated customer service issues
• Install and test client portal build updates
• Administration of Billing/Invoicing routines from Labware LIMS
- New Lab setup within LIMS
- Sample barcoding/tracking
- Lab job tracking dashboards
- LIMS Invoicing Capability setup
- Data migration of new customers to Labware LIMS database
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- College degree in an IT related field or equivalent certification from an IT academy
- Certification from Labware for LIMS administration.
- Labware LIMS Admin I certification
- Experience with LIMS Basic
- Experience with Labware LIMS workflows
- Experience with Labware WebLIMS
- Proficient in SQL
- Familiarity with Windows Server environment
- Some network experience
- Some Java code experience
Travel: Very minimal; less than 5%
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request toUSinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.