Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
As a Lead B2P leader, you will own the relationship in Brazil with the strategic outsource partner(s) that support BH as well as be the liaison between our partners and the BH business/legal entities for Brazil, supporting harmonization strategy of source to pay operations across all entities in Brazil. This role will be the central point of contact with responsibilities that include, but not limited to; contract management, issue resolution and escalation management, process improvement, compliance and controllership, and operational metrics and oversight for a area. This job type will report into the Latam Regional Operations Leader.
- Direct operational ownership and oversight of partner process performance, delivery, customer experience and issue resolution;
- Responsible for critical and key KPI to include On time invoice payment, processing accuracy, quality & productivity;
- Work proactively with regional product company sourcing teams in driving processes to attain Best in class Buy to pay system;
- Manage suppliers through effective relationship management, process management, metrics, contract compliance, and controllership, ensuring partner supplier is meeting SLAs and operational expectations;
- Engage and influence suppliers to develop strong partnerships; communicate guidelines, performance standards, and operating rhythm. Include key customers and stakeholders as needed;
- Drive productivity, delivery efficiency improvements, defect avoidance strategies and continuous improvement with Service Provider;
- Direct supervision of implementations, rollout plans and change management activities driven by strategic partner;
- Own, organize, and maintain all information, systems, and processes involved in administering employee programs and policies;
- Monitor and interpret monthly reports and scorecards; identify trends and opportunities to drive process and project improvements.
- Accounting Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Sourcing, Materials AP, Finance, or role(s) within the buy to pay process;
- Fluent English;
- Fluent Portuguese.
- Supplier Management experience;
- Strong understanding of SAP and/or Oracle supplier maintenance, purchasing and invoice screens;
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills;
- Experience with driving process improvements;
- Self-starter/team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Intermediate Spanish;
- Proficiency in Microsoft;
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.