Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for FPGA Verification Design Engineer to join the team in Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Full FPGA development cycle involving architecture definition, verification strategy definition, RTL/Testbench coding, simulation, timing analysis, synthesis, place & route and on-board testing.
- Validate that system meets design requirement: Write test plans for RTL validation. Develop verificationcollateral (such as BFMs, behavioral checkers, coverage monitors, or score-boards). Define and run system simulation models, and find and implement corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyze and use results to modify testing.
- Build and maintains tools and processes associated with FPGA development.
- Participate in project planning activities.
- Understand product requirements, participate in software/FPGA partitioning and implement/validate FPGA functional blocks.
- Work with other engineers on a team to integrate FPGA designs on projects that include hardware and software design components.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA from a repute institute.
- Minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience.
- Strong VHDL/Verilog design and coding skills for synthesizable FPGA designs.
- SystemVerilog and OOP coding skills for verification testbench development. UVM knowledge is an asset.
- Good understanding of FPGA design considerations including synchronous/asynchronous/CDC timing requirements and FPGA resource utilization.
- Experience with 3rd-party VHDL/Verilog IP.
- Experience with scripting languages for tool automation and FPGA validation. TCL and Python knowledge is an asset.
- Ethernet expertise is an asset. Knowledge of ASIC development methodology is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- Passionate and self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Team player capable to interact efficiently within multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- "Can-Do" attitude to overcome any kind of challenges.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.