Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Lead Embedded Software Engineer to join the team in Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing , developing and testing Embedded Software (Firmware), platforms and systems that control and runs on devices that need to be tailored to the needs of the hardware that it has to control and run on (i.e. directly controls the real time functions of a physical device such as motors, alternators, engines, valves, fans, and other devices and products).
- Typically requires a deep understanding of the characteristics of the physical device being controlled, the realtime functions it is expected to perform
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and test the logic and software required to realize the realtime functionality. Usually tailored for products and services across various P&Ls.
- Minimum 9 years of experience on various modules on x86, mips & arm targets. Experience with FPGA based systems desirable.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering discipline , Computer science, EE or ECE
- Architects, designs and/or programs/develops a small module or a large component, feature, set of feature, whole feature area or entire embedded software product. Some areas of expertise may include, but is not limited to, networks, operating systems, cybersecurity, databases or applications.
- Xilinx Expertise is MUST.
- Creating designs RTL design and simulation
- Implementing DDR, LPDDR, FIFO, ARM controllers within FPGA
- Optimising power, size and use
- Creating simulation and verification environments, test benches, validating designs
- Reviewing and enabling processor and platform features for core Windows OS and FPGA based products
- Experience with hardware system design and debug
- Understand on real time embedded systems
- Experience with FPGA design tools: Mentor Questa, Xilinx ISE/Vivado, Altera Quartus, etc
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.