Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Embedded Software Engineer to join the team in Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with product & project management, hardware design and development, cloud software team to deliver successful end-to-end solutions
- Architect, develop, and debug application software for embedded devices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on various modules on x86, mips & arm targets. Experience with FPGA based systems desirable.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering discipline , Computer science, EE or ECE
- 4+ years of experience with at least one High Speed IPC Technology (USB, PCIe, MIPI LLI, etc.) including knowledge about related System Architectures, Hardware Modules, related standards, as well as Driver Design and Development
- 4+ years of Hands-on experience with Embedded Real-Time OS Environments and Linux/Android
- 4+ years of programming skills in C/C++ with a strong Embedded Background
- 4+ years of experience with Real-Time System Designs
- 4+ years of experience in Multiprocessor Programming
- Proficiency of C/C++ language, GNU toolchain, and Unix: QNX, Linux, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Protocol Standards
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.