Petroplan is in search for a Senior Advisor - Marketing in North York, ON.
This is a 1 year contract.
Occasional travel may be required to other offices or conferences/work shops.
- Lead, manage and execute on strategic marketing project in colloaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Spearhead customer journey mapping for all relevant/chosen channels including current state mapping, gap analysis and recommendations for desired state.
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of an annual marketing plan including outbound and inbound marketing activities to reach target audiences and support business partners achieve their business objectives.
- Manage the annual marketing budget for assigned program/s.
- Provide oversight and guidance to marketing advisors in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including, planning and execution of associated tactics, and evaluation / refinement.
- Evaluate,recommend and execute the methodology for measuring and refining marketing campaigns/initiative via - analysis of results/data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Provide oversight of Market Research requests for target consumers' needs, values, preferences, trends etc. to optimize insights gained within and across customer segments.
- Oversee and lead the work with business intelligence to understand/translate customer data into insights that can be used to develop marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain good working relations with key stakeholders (internal clients, creative agency, brand and communications team etc.) and collaborate for delivery of an effective and result-driven marketing plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum college level education in Communications, Marketing or related program. University education is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 to 10 years' progressive experience in a marketing capacity
- Experience in designing targeted marketing programs, solutions and/or services.
- Agency management experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong collaborative/team skills and experience in working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong business acumen in order to analyze, distil and make sense of customer data and information to drive conclusions and decisions.
- Post-secondary business/marketing education preferred.
- Additional marketing or digital related education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in digital platforms, social media and content management preferred.
- Knowledge of energy industry including energy efficiency measures/technologies/programs.
- Strong knowledge of energy conservation programs and DSM framework an asset.
- Additional business/marketing education and experience preferred.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Must be eligible to work and live in Canada.
Unfortunately, no relocation assistance will be provided for this role. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.