Skills: Directional Driller, Field Service Tech
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Tianjin, China
- Under general supervision provides resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment to determine the appropriate action at the well site by relying upon hands on experience and classroom based training of standard principles,theories, concepts and techniques.
- Responsible for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining it when appropriate.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of assigned Directional System services at the well site.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.Industry experience and productline training required.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.