Company: NES Global Talent
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Advisor for a 1 year contract in North York, Ontario.
§ Lead, manage and execute on strategic marketing project in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Spearhead customer journey mapping for all relevant/chosen channels including current state mapping, gap analysis and recommendations for desired state.
§ Oversee the planning, development and execution of an annual marketing plan including outbound and inbound marketing activities to reach target audiences and support business partners achieve their business objectives.
§ Manage the annual marketing budget for assigned program/s.
§ Provide oversight and guidance to marketing advisors in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including, planning and execution of associated tactics, and evaluation / refinement.
§ Evaluate, recommend and execute the methodology for measuring and refining marketing campaigns/initiative via - analysis of results/data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
§ Provide oversight of Market Research requests for target consumers' needs, values, preferences, trends etc. to optimize insights gained within and across customer segments.
§ Oversee and lead the work with business intelligence to understand/translate customer data into insights that can be used to develop marketing strategies.
§ Build and maintain good working relations with key stakeholders (internal clients, creative agency, brand and communications team etc.) and collaborate for delivery of an effective and result-driven marketing plan.
§ Revenue Generation / Cost Savings: Support program teams in meeting or exceeding their annual targets, including maximization of DSM shareholder incentive, new customer/program revenue generation and/or cost-efficiencies that increase shareholder revenues.
§ Processes: Oversight of how our client's Marketing strategy understands and fulfills the needs of business partners/clients
§ Relationship Management: Build and maintain key internal relationships to (1) ensure ‘center of excellence' process efficiency (2) ensure team is supporting business partners/clients in meeting/exceeding their program targets/objectives and that our client is meeting customer expectations, while protecting their brand.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Minimum college level education in Communications, Marketing or related program. University education is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 to 10 years' progressive experience in a marketing capacity
• Experience in designing targeted marketing programs, solutions and/or services.
• Agency management experience
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong collaborative/team skills and experience in working with multiple stakeholders
• Strong business acumen in order to analyze, distil and make sense of customer data and information to drive conclusions and decisions.
• Post-secondary business/marketing education preferred.
• Additional marketing or digital related education and experience preferred.
• Knowledge and/or experience in digital platforms, social media and content management preferred.
• Knowledge of energy industry including energy efficiency measures/technologies/programs.
• Additional business/marketing education and experience preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.