NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Midstream, is currently looking for a Construction Supervisor for a short-term contract in the Ontario Region from Sept-Dec (Could be extended). Primary activities:
- Pipeline Integrity Digs,
- Anomaly inspections
- Containment sleeve installation
- Recoating and reclamation.
- Must have accommodations / live in Ontario
- Truck is required
- Strong experience with ground disturbance
- API 1169 is required
- Experience with installation of repair sleeves (composite, steel compression, ‘PetroSleeves', etc…),
- 10+ years of experience with integrity digs on live pipelines
- Trades backgound is an asset (Welding, NDE, Excavator/HD Equipment operation, Technical training, inspection or other certificates)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.