Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
TAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator on a multibillion dollar major project.
Skill: Procurement Lead (LLI)
Duration: 24 months
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status -Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore
Overseas all Contractor procurement activities for the Onshore Project. Works to assure a Procurement & Materials program that meets the needs of the project, is cost-effective, expedient, and in compliance with company policies and procedures. Ensures that all Procurement & Materials requirements for the Project are met, and that the requirements of the EPC Contract in respect of procurement and materials are complied with by the Contractor
- Minimum of 12 years management/supervisory experience on Major Projects
- BA/BS Preferred
- Intermediate to Expert Equipment and Materials Purchasing Skills (e.g. engineered equipment/bulks)
- Strong analytical, leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously on a result orientated basis handling multiple diverse task
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage constantly changing priorities.
- Daily direct procurement supervision will not be available when located overseas or rotating; therefore, additional requirements are as follows:
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a virtual organization
- Ability to oversee and monitor EPCM Contractor purchasing activities including track/monitor key equipment and material purchases
Note: If the job does not match your skill set or if you are not interested to apply for the job role you can refer suitable candidates for the role from your network.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.