We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp's Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world's need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions - providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our BI Team
and advance your career as aSenior System Expert - SAP BPC - Fixed term!
The role is key in providing the continuous operation of a business-critical MI system: SAP BPC for Financial Management Information. The main role will be to provide support in the technical resolution of issues and ensuring a timely close management process. In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- To manage SAP BPC during month-end close and MI process for Lubricants globally
- To ensure data integrity by performing spot checks on data feed, report and actively manage discrepancies
- To provide assistance and explanation to queries. Liaise with 3rd party service providers, and Business Intelligence (BI) team to resolve technical issues
- To modify Input Templates in line with structure or process changes, to assist in the internal Rolling Forecast and Planning processes from a technical perspective
- Be the lead in coordinating change impacting users related to SAP BPC system
- To support system and process improvement with identification and implementation of ideas, provide support to project management and implementation
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent in IT / Finance / Business Management
- Fluent English language knowledge
- 6 years relevant experience with 2 years of experience in the operation and managing change preferably in performance management, management information and reporting system infrastructures
- Good at spreadsheets, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of and experience with performance management system operation (i.e. SAP BPC, FBW etc.) and MI processes (Actuals, GFO, Plan)
- Please note that this is a fixed term position until the end of December, 2021.
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement