Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Guildford, United Kingdom
Deputy Finance Director
Location: Guildford/Work From Home, with occasional global travel
Excellent opportunity (either permanent or contract) for someone who really wants to make an impact and lead the streamlining and improvement of financial controls within an international business.
Petroplan is a global energy recruitment business, specialising in the placement of niche professionals into the oil, gas and renewables sector. We operate across six continents via several legal entitles and trade in multiple currencies.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Deputy FD will be responsible for managing a team of 5.
This role is based primarily in Guildford, with flexibility to work from home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Team and people management
- Financial systems, processes and controls
- Balance sheet management and financial integrity
- Reporting and compliance
- Cashflow and working capital management
- Support for senior management
About you, you will have:
- An ACA qualification preferred, although CIMA considered
- Strong technical knowledge to support statutory accounts preparation (audit background an advantage)
- International experience, with recruitment company experience an advantage
- Strong systems experience
- Strong, proven people management skills, with readiness to hold team members accountable for delivery
- Rigour, Tenacity and Resilience
Please be aware that for this position sponsorship is not available, so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.