Petroplan has an exciting opportunity for a Project Service Manager to help our client deliver a key project in their portfolio.
- Manage the schedule and planning to ensure a clear, timely and all accurate information is provided to all stakeholders and the management of the project.
- Maintain and prepare the cost control processes along with the scheduling and reporting processes for the life cycle of the project.
- Establish, monitor and update risk management plan.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports that monitor the progress of the project.
- Analyse schedule performance and cost and for forecasting and commercial strategy.
- Document control guidelines for the project.
- Establish an infrastructure where the cost, schedule and risk register are equivalent to each other.
Experience and skills
- Demonstrate strong experience as Project Services Manager for large renewable projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong decision - making skills
- Have proficient computer skills of MS office package and project scheduling software (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Bachelor's and/or master's degree in related technical discipline
- 9 years of proven and relevant experience within renewable energy projects
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.