This is an associate level role and the job holder will support the business with all contracts administration activities: Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Interface with the project and corporate / finance / project control teams and assistance with contract information requests or day-to-day information requests as they arise.
- Support the relevant contract holder with all post contract award contract administration activities.
- Monitor, evaluate and manage contract variations, claims and formal notices in an organised and methodical way.
- Administering and auditing of Company procure to pay system and to ensure adequate records are maintained and updates made where required.
- Supplier management through notification letters and general Contracts administration.
- Proactive monitoring of costs, delivering final account statements and close out of relevant contractual commitments.
- Assisting C&P colleagues with the issuing of contracts, amendments and call-offs for execution.
- It is essential that the candidate has good contracts administration experience. Preferably within the Oil and Gas Industry
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- A good understanding of model forms of contract including standard LOGIC would be a distinct advantage.
- Capable to use all specific PC software
- Eligible to work in the UK
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.