Petroplan is in search for an Intermediate Process Engineer in Medicine Hat, AB.
This is a 2-3 month contract.
LOA will be provided to non-locals.
To provide support to the Process Team and Turnaround Team to effectively and efficiently execute the Catalyst Works and all associated scope during the Turnaround in accordance with the Turnaround objectives and standards.
- Provide support to the Process Team and Turnaround (TAR) Catalyst Team as required
- Monitor and track catalyst unloading and loading activities including the replacement of the reformer catalyst, hydrodesulfurization catalyst, and methanol synthesis catalyst
- Review all procedures applicable to catalyst offloading and loading
- Review all Responsible Care (RC) and permitting requirements and ensure that they are in accordance with procedures and standards
- Recommend minor changes to catalyst unloading and loading procedure to effectively and efficiently execute the Catalyst Works
- Assist as needed with various other turnaround activities
- Networks with other sites to the mutual benefit of all sites
- Employee and contractor compliance with policies, procedures, and applicable standards.
- Effectively communicate current activities and policies
- Ensure implementation of and compliance with all HR policies and procedures, including performance optimisation
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience at an industrial plant site
- Experience with permitting and safe work practices
- Experience with procedures and protocols
- Must have catalyst loading and unloading experience
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must have Turnaround experience
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Must be eligible to work and live in Canada. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.