Job Title: HSEQ Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Salary: 15,000 - 18,000 USD/month NETOverview:
Permanent position for local or expat working with international refinery company. This is a great opportunity to step into a leadership position and drive a multicultural, multidisciplinary team conducting all aspects of HSE and quality within a 4th generation technology refinery.HSEQ Manager
Responsible for leading the 5 Departments: Safety, Environment, Occupational Health, Fire Brigade and Quality.
- 20 to 25 years experience in Oil Refinery with minimum 15 years in HSE, and 5 years in a similar position in a complex refinery.
- NEBOSH certified and familiar will all International Standards (NFPA, API, OSHA ...)
- Experience in putting in place HSE Management Systems, especially 'field' HSE implementation aspects.
- Good mastery of HSE Procedural Controls (PTW system, Risk assessment, Job Safety Analysis ...) and HSE Auditing.
- Good knowledge on Hazards Management, Hazop and Root Cause Analysis Techniques practices.
- Knowledgeable about HSE Job Competence Profiling and Training
- Good knowledge of Fire Safety and pre-incident planning
- Good track record of achievements in a similar position.
- Excellent Management Skills: Analytical / Planning / Organizing / Controlling
- Excellent interpersonal and man management skills: Leadership, Team Building and communication
- Important will be ability to set up a new organization & work processes, input into the staff recruitment, training, the procedures etc ... direct, monitor and guide the team to the proper state of readiness
Tax free salary
30 working days paid leave
If you could be interested in being considered for this unique opportunity, please apply or email for further information. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.