Head of HSEQ
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Petroplan are currently recruting for a leading HSEQ Manager to join our client, a multinational Renewables company. The Role
You Must Have
- Represent Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality (HSSEQ) in the local site management team
- Lead and support HSEQ development activities on site
- Support and assure implementation of agreed HSEQ practices
- Provide expert services with the own team
- Influence line organization's awareness and skills
- Ensure effective target setting, KPIs, reporting and analysis of HSEQ matters on site
- Support and develop supplier HSEQ management and co-operation together with the line management
- Work closely together with the corporate HSEQ group as well as with your counterparts overseas.
- MSc (or equivalent) relevant to this role, and at least 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in the HSSEQ area
- At least 5 years of direct experience in most of the above mentioned topics in a leading management team level role
- Preferably strong line management experience in oil refining or petrochemicals, including the passion for a balanced hands-on but also managerial mentality
If you could be interested in being considered for this unique opportunity, please apply........or email for further information. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.